15 Ways You Can Contribute to Giving Tuesday
It’s Giving Tuesday! For those unfamiliar with the day, it is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, in which organizations and individuals contribute to their communities to help make a difference in the world and for those who inhabit it.
In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, MBSATA is offering one month of free accounting services for those who sign up with us by December 16. Spots are limited to three organizations so be sure to reach out to sales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to our Giving Tuesday initiative, we would love to help you and or your organization take part in the festivities as the more people participate the greater the impact. Here are 15 ways that you can contribute on Giving Tuesday:
- Donate to a nonprofit organization
- Give time to community centers or organizations
- Give food to a food bank
- Share on social media (spread the message of Giving Tuesday to the world)
- Donate old clothes (especially jackets with Winter approaching)
- Spend time with the elderly
- Teach a class on useful skills (cooking, yoga, etc.)
- Paying it forward
- Give blood
- Do acts of kindness
- Lend your voice to a cause you care about
- Start a fundraiser for someone in need
- Donate books to the local library or school
- Make hand-written appreciation cards for those who serve our communities
- Host a fundraiser
These are just a few of the actions you can take to participate in Giving Tuesday, it truly is up to your own imagination how you can give back to those around you. There is no such thing as a small gesture, all good deeds go a long way to making a difference. From all of us at MBSATA, happy Giving Tuesday, let’s go make a difference!